Skip to content
- We sell digital products. In our website, “models” are individual, separate, three-dimensional models of objects created, designed and developed by us. These models/products are not real products, which means we will not ship or use a 3D printer to print our products for any purpose. The products we sell are all downloadable, mainly for creating VR/AR games and archive purposes. However, you might need additional software such as Blender, Autodesk Fusion 360, Photoshop or Unity etc. to open and process our products.
- All products are tested by our staff before we sell them. However, the product files may be changed from time to time and might not be available in the future. We do not take any responsibility for third party software or computer problems. Please consider before you buy our products.
- The products are mainly zipped in fbx, obj, png and jpg format. Some of them have a large file size; please consider this issue and read the product description before you download a product. To download and use these products, you need software that is compatible with these products.
- Refunds are not available at anytime or for any reason. Please contact our staff if you encounter a technical problem. We are happy to help.
- Please do not directly offer our products for resale by any method, whether online or offline. We reserve the copyright of our products. There is no warranty for any model, either express or implied, and your use of a model is at your own risk.
- If any photo or model breaches/affects a third party copyright, please email us at email@example.com. Once we investigate the case, we promise we will delete that product immediately. Otherwise, we do not hold any responsibility for copyright issues.
- This policy might be updated from time to time. Please refer to our latest policy. We reserve all rights.